Friday, March 13, 2009

I Was Just Thinking...

Writer’s block is a bitch.

Fresh off a verbal castration by Jon Stewart, the smartest thing Jim Cramer can do is go away. Surely his portfolio provides for his retirement.

I’m no rubbernecker. However, the Michael Steele train wreck stops me in my tracks every time.

I don’t wanna say he’s out of his depth but making Steele RNC chair was akin to throwing a baby tied to a cinder block into the Marianas Trench.

It’s probably a Northeast thang. Friendly’s Butter Crunch ice cream rocks my world.

The Republican Party needs an “ideological vasectomy.”

Doesn't that mean they’re all pricks?

Ari Fleischer should shut the fuck up. We’re wise to your lies. When Chris Mathews won’t tolerate it any longer, you gotta give up the jig & move on.

Didn’t Ari quit on Bush six years ago? Since Freedom’s Watch wasn't a smashing success, I guess he needs something to keep busy.

All the Bushies have too much time on their hands. Sucks to be them.

Always knew Chuck Norris was crazier than a shit house mouse. Didn’t realize is he’s a bloody seditionist.

"Weasels" is too kind a word to describe those who crashed our economy.

Citigroup would be smart to quit organizing against EFCA. They really do have more important things to do.

Make a principled stand but first ensure it makes sense, OK?

GOP governors refusing StimPakTM cash couldn't be more stupid. Their respective electorates get more pissed off by the day.

National exposure makes you look tone deaf + foolish = political doom.

Amity Shlaes is metaphorically challenged & her diatribes on FDR's New Deal are complete BS.

I’m a total sucker for anything brickley, butterscotch, toffee or caramel.

This is sarcasm. However, were we ever to use DNA or retinal scans for voter ID, GOP voter caging bastards are finished.

Is it me or does Lindsey Graham become more and more cartoon-like each time he’s on TV?

Either that or the pharmaceutical grade LSD I took back in '98 is creeping up on me again.

-AF

0 comments: